“What is the Athens Creatives Directory?”
The Athens Creatives Directory is a hub for Athens-based creatives to create a listing for themselves that is viewable to patrons and other creatives.
“Who can make an artist profile?”
Any user has the option to create an artist profile. Once your profile has been submitted (as shown in the video above) it will then be evaluated and approved by the moderator within 48 hours of submission.
“How do I make an artist profile?”
Follow along with this video to create a profile! Or follow along with the written steps below!
To create a profile:
- Visit the homepage of the site and select “Sign In” in the upper-right corner
- Select “Not a member? Sign up”
- Create a username, enter your email address, and select Register
- Check your email for a password and login to your user account with these credentials (check your spam folder if you do not see an email within a few minutes)
“How can I change my password?”
Having trouble with changing your password? Follow along this video for some assistance!
Who can make a listing on the Athens Creatives Directory?
Anyone Athens-based creative can create a listing for themself.
How do I create a listing for myself?
Watch this video! Or follow the steps below:
First, you need to create a user account/profile (watch video above for step by step instructions). Next, you may add some information to your user account by hovering over your username in the upper-right corner and selecting “Update Profile.” Please note, your profile information is not the same as a listing and is only visible to yourself and the site administrator. Entering information in this section is not required.
Now that you have a user account, it is time to create a listing! Here is how you do so:
- Visit the homepage of the site, ensure you are signed into your user account, and select “Add a Listing” in the upper-right corner
- Fill out the form to create your listing
- Select “Save & Preview” at the bottom of the form
- Wait 1-3 business days for your listing to be reviewed and published by the site administrator – listings must meet the minimum requirements to be published onto the site
What are the Minimum Requirements for a Listing to be Published?
All listings must include:
- a title
- at least 1 selected category
- at least 1 selected listing feature
- at least 1 form of contact (website, social media, email, etc.)
- a description
- at least 1 image
- a featured image to be published by the site administrator.
“What’s the difference between a Profile and a Listing?”
A profile is how you can be found! Your listing shows all of your work! Here is a quick video explaining it all:
“Does it cost any money to sign-up for the ACD?”
No! The Athens Creative Directory is a free resources for the Athens community.
“How can I contact artists?”
You can view an artist’s contact information if they have included it on their artist profile. You can also connect with artists through our online Forum page.
“How can I post/comment on the artist forum?”
You must have a site profile to post on the artist forum. View how to add a forum here:
And watch here how to add forum content!